Complete Cooling System Overhaul Package - 1992-1999 E36 325i/328i/M3
Part #: E366CYLCOOLINGPACK
This is a compete cooling system overhaul kit, which includes all of the common E36 cooling system failure parts bundled into a complete package. This cooling system package is for all of E36 3 series - those made in 1992-1999.
The E36 cooling system's primary cooling components are prone to failure within 60k miles (or less in many cases). A failure in the cooling system can lead to overheating and catastrophic engine failure. Don't gamble your engine! By replacing these core items preventatively, such as the radiator & waterpump, you are defusing what could be a ticking cooling system time bomb. And if you've had a failure of one of these parts, now is the time to refresh your cooling system. Our kit includes one OEM Behr radiator, an Original BMW waterpump (with updated composite impeller and O-ring), thermostat (complete with O-ring), aluminum thermostat housing, profile gasket, radiator cap and new hoses (as pictured).
Optional items (which can be added below):
- Upgrade the water pump to a Stewart/EMP High Performance pump
- Choose from 4 radiator choices: stock OEM, MZ3 S54 OEM* (more cooling rows, oil cooler hangers), budget aluminum, premium race aluminum
* - E36 with automatic transmission will need to slightly modify the MZ3 radiator to allow the auto trans cooler to fit correctly
- Original BMW antifreeze
- Add a new coolant expansion tank (known for cracking)
- New coolant level sensor (choose your model from the list).
This cooling system overhaul kit fits the following BMWs:
1992-1998 E36 3 Series Sedan - 325i, 328i
1992-1999 E36 3 Series Coupe/Conbertible - 325is, 323is & 328is
1995-1999 E36 M3 including M3 coupe, sedan & convertible
Select Product Options:
Base Price: $0.00 (USD)
Customized Price: $0.00 (USD)
Please select the available options below, then click show customized price to enable the Add to Cart / Add to Wishlist buttons.