BMW E24 Engine Oils - Genuine BMW and OEM
6.5 Liter Extractor system is hand -operated for fast extraction of any type of fluid. Two different diameter extracting tubes are included to suit your particular application. Unit has a vacuum release button for quick and easy release.
- Flip out foot for stability whils using the extractor
- Built in hose storage
- 41" Main tube 3/8" OD
- Two 35" extension tubes 1/4" and 3/16" OD ( couples to main tube).
This oil was especially formulated for the USA market to meet compatibility requirements with the high sulfer content in our fuels. It meets BMW LL01 and API SL specs for gasoline engines from 1997 up through today as well as ACEA A3/B3 requirements. This is the current oil used in BMW dealerships.
In January 2015 BMW changed official oil suppliers from Castrol to Shell. The new oils are designed to meet requirements of both the newer engines as well as older BMWs. This oil can be used in cars with either normally aspirated and or turbocharged engines.
Beginning with July 2015 production, new models came with 0W20 or 0W30 BMW oil. However, BMW dealerships continued to sell 5W30 until that stock was depleted. The 5W30 is an acceptable alternative to the 0W20 and 0W30 BMW oil per BMW's service bulletin.
For use with the Schwaben Extractor/Filler System to extract used ATF fluid or used engine oil out thru the dipstick tube. No need to crawl under the car with this handy set of tubes.
- Includes 3 tubes
- Main 41" tube couples directly into the main 6-Liter tank coupling
- Two 35" tubes to be inserted into the dipstick tube and have a slide coupler to connect to main tube
- One dipstick tube is 1/4" OD and the other is 3/16"
*From top of dipstick tube to bottom of pan must be no more than 33" long.
6-Liter Extractor/Filler System makes oil, ATF or any type of fluid change a snap. Easily change to pump-in/out with the flip of a lever.
- Extendable foot step for stable use when pumping
- All adapters mount on the tank for convenient storage of the 9 included adapters
- 5-foot main tube features a quick disconnect and shut off valve
- Included is a 24" long and 3/8" OD tube with quick connect nipple
- Manual pump and requires no electricity or air pressure to operate
- Extract up to 6-Liters of new fluid from barrel, bucket or bottle into the tank, turn handle to out position to fill into your vehicle
Now Available: Optional Dipstick extracting tube set