F10 528i/535i/550i without EDC KW Coilover Kit - Variant 2 (V2)
- Mfg Part #
- Turner Part #
Adjustable Rebound Damping
The KW Variant 2 gives shock rebound control to give you more options in fine-tuning the handling of the car. The V2 includes the same features of the V1 kit, including -
- Adjustable Rebound with fixed compression settings - optimal ride comfort then dial in more grip and a better balance with less bodyroll than the standard suspension,
- Stainless steel strut/shock bodies and composite spring perches for superior corrossion resistance,
- Individually height-adjustable - Front = 25-55mm lowering; Rear = 20-50mm lowering,
- TUV approved lowering range and operation,
- Expert engineering and design for ease-of-use and long durability,
This kit is an excellent compromise between a fully-adjustable V3 suspension and the basic V1 street kit. It's great for someone who does not want to make complicated and time-consuming shock adjustments. Just dial in the rebound for more grip and less body motions. Set it back for a compliant street ride.
Coil over suspensions are better engineered suspension options compared to a standard shock + spring package. Since the springs and shocks in a coil over are designed by a team of engineers to work together, there is much better suspension travel and more precisely tuned specifications for spring and shock rates. Using separate shock and spring specs may result in premature coil bind or shock bottoming. And most coil over kits offer more features than the traditional packages. Coil overs are also more useful when larger wheels/tires are used because you can precisely set the ride heights to clear the new tires.
Fitment Note: Wheel spacers may be required depending on wheel/tire sizing and ride height setting. Not for cars with the factory EDC system.
This item fits the following BMWs:
2011+ F10 BMw 528i 535i 550i without EDC
2009+ F01 BMW 740i 740li 750i 750li
Not for cars with Adaptive Drive.