E39 M5 KW Coilover Kit - Variant 3 (V3)
- Mfg Part #
- Turner Part #
Adjustable Rebound & Compression Damping
State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road for your E39 M5. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Individually adjustable rebound and compression
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Individually height-adjustable - Front - 35-65mm, Rear - 20-50mm
- TUV approved lowering range
- High-quality component parts for long durability
When using original tires, wheel offset spacers may be required.
This item fits the following BMWs:
1999-2003 E39 BMW M5