Front Cross-Drilled & Slotted 2-Piece Turner TrackSport Wave Rotors - F10 M5, F13 M6, F06 M6 (Pair)
- Mfg Part #
- Turner Part #
The all-new Turner TrackSport Full-Floating rotor is a great bolt-on compliment to the performance and appearance of the BMW M5 and M6. By developing these full-floating rotors with a scalloped design, we are able to move the weight towards the hub and away from the perimeter of the rotor. This reduces rotational inertia, improving acceleration and braking performance compared to the OE rotor design.
Features and benefits:
- High-quality FC-30 cast iron with high a carbon content offers improved wear properties at elevated temperatures and has excellent thermal conductivity and vibration damping properties.
- Lightweight, precision machined 6061-T6 aluminum hat hard anodized with an attractive matte black finish that is both durable and corrosion resistant.
- Friction surfaces are precision ground to ensure perfectly parallel surfaces and improve pad bed in, and rotors are precision balanced for vibration free operation.
- Full float design allows independent radial and lateral thermal expansion and movement; this radial expansion allows the ring to increase in diameter without being restrained by the hat, reducing the tendency to “cone” or distort toward the outer braking surface, improving pedal feel and pad wear characteristics
- This full float design also conducts less heat into the bearings due to reduced contact area between the rotor and the hat, resulting in longer lasting wheel bearings
- Lateral float capability allows the rotor to self-center between the pads, improving pad wear and reducing drag. It also reduces the effects of pad knockback, (the tendency of the rotor to push the pistons back into the calipers due to wheel bearing deflection under extreme loading) which improves pedal feel and provides more consistent braking.
- Rotor rings are heat treated to reduce the tendency for cracking by reducing internal rotor stresses; painted internal surfaces reduces or eliminates rusting for a rotor that continues to look newer, longer
- TrackSport 2-Piece rotors feature side-specific directionally curved veins which pump air through the rotor at a higher velocity, leading to consistent, rapid cooling on both sides equally.
Turner TrackSport 2-Piece rotors have been subjected to thousands of miles of hard street and track use as well as scientific stress testing on the brake dyno, performing countless high speed stops in quick succession followed by careful post-test inspection for signs of irregular wear, warping, stress cracking, or any other signs of failure. They have proven to be durable, demonstrating excellent wear characteristics, no warping, and minimal thermal stress cracking.
What this means in real-world uses is a long-lasting rotor with performance equal to, and in some areas superior to, factory rotors. A bolt-on replacement (for cars without carbon ceramic rotors only), these rotors utilize original equipment pads, calipers, and hardware.
These front brake discs / brake rotors fit:
2011+ F10 BMW M5
2013+ F06 BMW M6 Gran Coupe
2012+ F12 BMW M6
Not for cars with Carbon Ceramic rotors.
Loading Kit Configurator
Current Price :
TrackSport Wave Rotors
Select your fresh brake pad set:
Do you need a new pad wear sensor?
This Part Fits the Following BMWs
|BMW||F06||M6 Gran Coupe||S63 4.4L|