Bentley Service & Repair Manual - Z3 Roadster/Coupe (1996-2002)
- Mfg Part #
- Turner Part #
The Bentley Manual is a comprehensive source of service information andspecifications for all models of the Z3 from 1996 to 2002, including the1.9-liter 4-cylinder and 3.2-liter S54 6-cylinder engine.. The aim throughoutthis manual has been simplicity, clarity and completeness, with practicalexplanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whetheryou're a professional or a do-it-yourself BMW owner, this manual will help youunderstand, care for and repair your Z3 Roadster/Coupe. Maintenance and serviceinformation is detailed and up-to-date with exploded diagrams and pictures.Though the do-it-yourself BMW owner will find this manual indispensable as asource of detailed maintenance and repair information, the BMW owner who has nointention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning thismanual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with aprofessional technician.
Highlights Of This Book Include:
- Maintenance procedures from brake fluid changes to interpreting the malfunction indicator light (MIL). This manual tells you what to do, how and when to do it, and why it is important.
- Engine and cylinder head service, including valve clearance adjustment on the S54 engine.
- Information for specific driveability problems, including explanation of engine management systems and OBD II (On-Board Diagnostics II).
- Theory of operation and repair information for Bosch DME M5.2, Siemens DME MS 41.1, MS 42.1, MS 43.0, and MS S54 engine management, DISA (dual resonance intake system), resonance/turbulence intake manifold and single and double VAN0S (Variable Camshaft Timing).
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, and driveshaft.
- Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement.
- Body adjustments and repairs, including convertible top replacement and adjustment.
- Wiring schematics and extensive electrical component section specifying power distribution, grounds, and component locations with detailed illustrations and photos.
- Comprehensive BMW factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques that you have come to expect from Bentley manuals.
Z3 Models and Engines Covered In This Book:
- Z3 Roadster, Z3 Coupe:
M44 engine with Bosch DME M5.2 (4-cyl.)
M52 engine with Siemens DME MS 41.1 (6-cyl.)
M52 TU engine with Siemens DME MS 42.1 (6-cyl.)
M54 engine with Siemens DME MS 43.0 (6-cyl.)
- M Roadster, M Coupe:
S52 engine with Siemens DME MS 41.1 (6-cyl.)
S54 engine with Siemens DME MS S54 (6-cyl.)
This Part Fits the Following BMWs
|BMW||Z3||M Coupe||S52 3.2L|
|BMW||Z3||M Coupe||S54 3.2L|
|BMW||Z3||M Roadster||S52 3.2L|
|BMW||Z3||M Roadster||S54 3.2L|