E9X 325i/328i/330i/335i, E82 128i/135i Bilstein PSS10 Coil Over Suspension
- Mfg Part #
- Turner Part #
Does this fit my vehicle?
For accurate results, specify your model below.
Bilstein's best and hottest suspension setup is now available for the 2006+ E90 & E92 3 series coupe and sedan, as well as for 2008+ 1 series, including 128i and 135i (the new E82 and E88 chassis). This system features 10-way adjustable dampeners/shocks and front and rear ride height adjustment. This is one of our favorite "trackable" street suspension setups, great for any 3 series (325im 328i, 330i & 335i) or 1 series (128i & 135i) BMW. On the softest settings, it's compliant enough for typical city and highway driving, and on the firmer settings it's firm and sure-footed enough for occasional track driving. Whether you plan to track your car or not, you'll love the handling transformation of the PSS10. This PSS10 kit replaces the previous generation PSS9 kit (GM5-C051-H1).
"Hands down, the best modification you can do to this car." -Will Turner
To insure maximum performance, these systems utilize Bilstein's superior monotube gas shocks, featuring:
- Largest available piston diameter for greater sensitivity and precise control.
- Patented digressive piston head design and deflective valving instantly reacts to changing road conditions.
- 10-way adjustable dampening knobs that "click" from soft to hard with no tools or jacking required.
- Monotube design dissipates heat more effectively than a twin tube shock for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life.
- Weather resistant coating to resist oxidization, and ensure long life.
- Lighter weight reduces wear and tear on suspension components.
- Ride height is adjustable from -1.0" to -1.75" front & -1.0" to -1.75" rear (minimum 1" lowering)
- Wrenches to adjust front and rear ride height included!
Now you can enjoy the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. The PSS10 system puts you in complete control. Whether it's a weekend of competition or the daily commute, absolute handling and control are just a few twists away. On the softest setting, this suspension is amazing compliant for street driving, while the firmest settings tighten your BMW into a track carving road-course handler.
This coilover kit fits the following BMWs:
2008+ E82 BMW 128i 135i
2006+ E90 BMW 325i 328i 330i 335d 335i
2007+ E92 BMW 328i 335i 335is
2007+ E93 BMW 328i 335i
Loading Kit Configurator
Current Price :
Add new rear shock mount package?
Add Bilstein coilovers?
Image may not match selected options.
This Part Fits the Following BMWs