This tool is perfect for making alternator work easy, just another example of having the right tool for the job.
- 13-piece alternator tool kit removes and installs Overrunning Alternator Decouplers (OADs) on most alternators
- Unlike solid drive pulleys, OADs have an internal overrunning clutch, and require special tools for removal and installation, which is important when a remanufactured alternator shows up with no pulley installed
- Schwaben has assembled the tools you need for this job in a convenient blow molded case.
Click here for more information on Shark Injector OBD-II performance software.
This underhood light was designed especially for automotive under the hood work. Featuring 120 super bright LEDS for complete engine bay illumination. Built from heavy duty materials, Thermoplastic Rubber, Aluminum and ABS . LEDS are fully protected by a polycarbonate transparent lens.To protect the hood from scratches, hooks have a soft foam covering. LEDs are designed to last up to 100,000 hours for years of trouble free service.
- Corded 120 LED's
- Rugged heavy-duty design for long life.
- Made from ABS, thermoplastic rubber and aluminum.
- Polycarbonate transparent lens.
- Spring loaded built in telescopic mounting brackets hold tight onto hood.
- Soft padded hooks provide good protection against hood scratches.
- Long 15ft power cord.
- Two working modes : Low beam and high beam illumination.
- On and off power switch.
- Working hood width : 48 to 74 in.
Having a circuit tester is an important part of tracking down electrical gremlins.
Features: Clear handle, 12 ft red coiled cord, insulated stainless steel probe and a bright red LED bulb. Supports 6 to 24 volt systems.
Whether you're going for a long drive or spending the day out at the track, this micro power plant can be very convenient. When using your phone to capture memories of your favorite cars your battery can quickly drain, the Micro Jump Start is there for a recharge. Accidently leave a light on in your car? No need to worry about finding another car and booster cables, the Micro Jump Start is a one man jump team.
One of the smallest & lightest portable power supply on the market. This power pack can charge or power most of your devices with a 4 to 1 USB cable adapter. This small lightweight jump box is perfect to keep in your glove box.
- Fast Charging Lithium battery
- Integrated LED with 3 modes, flashlight, flashing warning light and flashing SOS
- Includes wall outlet charger and 12 volt accessory outlet charger for you car. Charge time varies with current battery state of charge.
- Nylon zippered pouch
- 4 state of charge indicator lights
- On/off switch with automatic power down
- Includes Car Battery jump cables
- 4 to 1 charging harness plugs into USB port on power pack and has 4 charge leads: Micro USB, Mini USB iPhone, 30-pin and iPhone Lighting Connector.
- Size of power pack unit is only 115x75x15mm
- Two output ports, 5V-3A and 12 volt Jump start port.
- Input charging port 15V-1 A
- Full Charging time 3 hrs.
- Starting current 200A to peak current of 400A
*If starter draw on vehicle is less then 200 AMP this should start your vehicle.
*Caution: Do not reverse polarity on jumper leads
*Do not leave jumper box attached to car battery for more than 30 seconds after car has started. This will result in jumper box overheating.
Battery Terminal brush uses the external brush to clean the cable clamps and the internal brush to clean the battery posts. Made from high Impact plastic body to eliminate tool corrosion.
Keeping the connection clean is an important part of making sure your battery is transferring the proper voltage during startup.
The 15" long head features 60 super bright LED's. 51 LED's light up the wide side view and 9 LED's on the end for more of a flashlight mode. Featuring a drop-down design to keep the light handy when you need it, but out of the way when you don't.
- 120 Lumens
- 30 ft. Cord
- Fully adjustable position stop
- Hooked end
This tool comes in handy especially when working with an engine harness. Certain areas are always prone to corrosion and this tool makes having to re-pin a connector a breeze.
Unlike small screwdrivers, picks, and paper clips, these tools are the correct size and shape to remove and install tiny electrical pins and terminals at plastic block connectors with ease, and will not damage the connectors in the process.
Packaged in a blow molded case to keep everything secure and organized.