E39 525i/528i/530i/540i KW Coilover Kit - Variant 3 (V3)
- Mfg Part #
- Turner Part #
Adjustable Rebound & Compression Damping
State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road for your E39 5 Series. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Individually adjustable rebound and compression
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Individually height-adjustable - Front = 35-65mm lowering; Rear = 30-60mm lowering,
- TUV approved lowering range
- High-quality component parts for long durability
Fitment Notes: This kit is not for vehicles equipped with EDC or self-leveling suspensions. Wheel spacers may be required depending on wheel/tire sizing and ride height setting.
This item fits the following BMWs:
1997-2003 E39 BMW 525i 528i 530i 540i
Not for Sport Wagons.